Wednesday, September 9, 2015

I Was Infinite


So I don't know if anyone even reads these but I'm writing them anyways.
Sitting by the water today with everything peaceful It reminded me of something from a book. Sitting, watching the sun set and hearing a quiet calm, surrounded by friends and family; I felt infinite. 
And then again in the morning. I was sitting by myself with a book I loved and everything seem right.
I was infinite!
I don't know if any of you have read The Perks of Being a wallflower (if you haven't then get to it. Love that book!), then you will know what I mean. it's like when they were in the tunnel and everything seemed perfect.
For me sitting on the dock where everything seemed beautiful and perfect I was able to feel infinite.

How about you guys, have you ever had a moment or experience where you felt infinite? Tell me about it in the comments :)

Tinkerbell is flying back to neverland now . Have a good night everyone! xoxo Tink

P.S. Having a great book made it perfect!



No comments: