Friday, September 25, 2015

My Fall Look

Hey guys! I hope everyone is having a good day :) Today I am going talk about something a little different, make up. I would like to start by saying that I am by no means an expert, in fact most of the stuff I learnt from Zoella. In fact my fall look is loosely based off of Zoella's, I just recreated it to make it my own.
In this post I will go through all the products I use in my most common look, with multiple variations in hopes to appeal to everyone. Most of the makeup I use is extremely affordable and available at most stores, aside from my brushes. Also, all of my makeup is contact lense friendly :) 
So I don't know about you guys, but I love the fall; it's my favorite time of the year! It's also a great time to change up your everyday makeup look. Fall is a great time for darker colours, lipsticks, eyeshadows, everything. I hope you like my look :) Oh and send me yours!

Sephora Advanced Airbrush Set + Lip Brush. From Left to Right; 
airbrush powder brush, airbrush precision foundation brush, airbrush concealer brush, airbrush crease brush, airbrush shadow brush. ($80.00 CAD) 
PRO Lip brush. ($18.00 CAD)


From Left to Right;
 Covergirl, outlast stay fabulous, 3 in 1 foundation and sunscreen SPF 20, in 910 classic ivory. ($12.99 CAD)
 Covergirl, Clean oil control pressed powder, in 510 classic ivory. ($6.99 CAD)
Covergirl, Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer, in 105/110 fair. ($7.99 CAD)

Step 1; foundation. For me taking care of blemishes is most important. I start by applying my concealer to all blemishes, spots, and the bags under my eyes using my Sephora airbrush concealer brush. 
After my base coat (concealer) is all done it is time for my 3 in 1 foundations. Using my airbrush precision foundation brush, I apply my foundation starting in the center and working my way out, covering my entire face. It is important to blend into the neck and hairline. Make sure everything is blended.
The last step in this stage is the powder foundation. I use the airbrush powder brush and apply it in the T of of my face (my chin, nose, and forehead) where my makeup will come off first, and loosely on my cheeks. And with that, the first step is done.


New York Color 818A Union Square. ($4.99 CAD, only on amazon.) You can also use NYC Metro Quartet as it is a newer version of this palette.

Step 2; Eyes. The first thing I do with my eyes is take the sparkly gold (far left of the palette) and apply it to the inner half of my eyelids using the airbrush shadow brush.
Next is the medium brown (far right in the palette) and apply it to the out half of my eyelids, again using the airbrush shadow brush.
Then, taking the airbrush crease brush and applying the dark brown (second colour on the left in the palette) in the crease and outer V of my eye. I also use this brush and colour to blend the entirety of my eyelids together. 
Now the eyes are almost complete, only lacking mascara. I have always loved my Covergirl lashblast mascara however, I have a newfound love for Maybelline Lash Sensational and find myself switching between the two regularly. Also I only apply it to my top lashes. Step two is completed.

From Left to Right;
Covergirl Lashblast Volume, Black. ($8.99 CAD)
Maybelline Lash Sensational, Black. ($7.99 CAD)

Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick/Rossetto. ($9.99 CAD)

Step 3; The second last step is taking care of my lips. I start by applying some lip balm, usually an eos one, then comes the lipstick. It's fall which means berry lipstick time! Because it is a dark lipstick I use my LIP pro brush to outline my lips, making it easier to apply. This step may seem easy, but it takes practice to apply it properly.

Nicole by OPI, Cocoa A Gogo (8.99 CAD)

Step 4; the last, and in my opinion, the most important step; nail polish. After being in a job for three years where I was not aloud to wear nail polish, it is so exciting to finally get to wear some. And it is fall so a dark red is perfect! I am in love with this colour and highly recommend it. Also don't forget to apply a top coat. And ta-da you are done!


And now the end result, I hope you like it, and if you give it a go send me pictures and let me know how it looks on you :) 
Thanks for reading, I am flying back to neverland xoxo Tink <3


No comments: