Saturday, September 12, 2015

Zoella is My Inspiration

Zoella is My Inspiration


Hey lovelies, how are you all today? I hope everyone is good because everyone deserves a good day :)

Today I am going to talk to you about one of my biggest inspirations, Zoella/Zoe Sugg. 
Everyone has one celebrity they look up to. Someone who inspires them to be stronger,  smarter, and that their dreams can be achieved. They don't always realize how much they can affect the lives of their fans and so this is my thank you to Zoe, and hopefully some of you can relate to having an inspiration. 

Zoe is featured in the below video of pictures ( isn't she beautiful?!?!?), for those who don't know of her Zoe Sugg is a famous youtuber and blogger who has greatly impacted my life. I discovered her about one year ago and she has taught me so much. Through her videos I have seen her go through dealing with anxiety and learning how to cope with it, and I have learnt those techniques from her. There is one thing in particular that she said which stuck with me, “Just say yes, just say there’s nothing holding you back.” (Zoella) Whenever I feel down or like I can’t do something I remember what she said and what she’s accomplished and I remember that I can do anything, including being happy. When I watch her videos it feels like spending time with someone who cares about me: she is like a friend.
Zoe is not perfect and is not afraid to let people know. She is very honest and kind, and a genuinely great person. She suffers from anxiety and panic disorder, and has managed to live successfully with them. Her advice and discussion regarding them have helped me and thousands of others.
She is great at giving beauty advice and tips. A lot of my looks are inspired by hers. She is beautiful and finds the prettiest eyeshadows. It helps me that she has a similar skin tone to mine, so often times if a colour works for her, it works for me.
She is an amazing writer! I myself love to write (obviously) and am afraid to publish my work. It's hard to find success as a writer and seeing her books rise to fame reminds me it's possible. ( If you haven't, check out Girl Online, it's amazing!).
She is honest with her subscribers about not being perfect, and seems very comfortable and like herself on the camera. She admits that her life can be hard and overwhelming and she's not too scared to tell us. She wants people to know it's okay to have a bad day because the good days make up for the bad.
Not to mention she has an adorable dog Nala and two cute guinea pigs!
Every time I see one of her videos I can't help but smile because there is this amazing person brightening up over 9 million people's days :) Thank you Zoe!

Everyone has an inspiration and Zoella is mine ♡ Who is yours?

   











































Also featured in pictures; Joe Sugg, Alfie Deyes, Tyler Oakley, Jim Chapman, and Louise.



No comments: